Getting creative with Custom Look and Feel
Your instructional design team has created or sourced amazing looking and highly-engaging e-learning content. Your LMS should look and feel just as great, right? Move beyond the rigid constructs common with other learning management systems. Give your workforce a truly unique and memorable learning experience with Totara LMS.
Create a fully-responsive environment suited to any sized device with the advantage of HTML5.
Configure different menus and look and feel for each Audience.
Create custom learner catalogs.
Talking your language
Totara is translated into many of the world’s languages. Plus it’s easy to customize a language when you want localized terminology. Speak Pirate anyone?
- English (US and UK)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Spanish (European)
- Spanish (International)
Target with Audiences
Have you got different groups of employees, contractors, customers, partners and distributors—all with specific and evolving training requirements? You need an effective way to target these audiences.
- Define, edit, and manage user groups using unlimited combinations of rules built on your organization’s dynamic HR, CRM, and ERP data.
- Define Audiences based on key events within the system, such as completions and logins.
- You can even define Audiences based on other Audiences!
Represent your world with flexible Hierarchies
Hierarchies store your company’s entire organization and job structure, so you can manage learning, drill down within reports, and control access to reporting data.
- Browse, search, and select from these hierarchies to define audiences, assign certifications and programs.
- Create reports for any level in the organization.
- Connect HR Sync to your HR system and get your hierarchies updated automatically each day.
Integration across the enterprise
To better manage and develop your talent, it’s essential your LMS connects with key business information systems. Maximize your return on investment and minimize your data entry tasks with HR Sync.
- People, position and organization data will regularly be updated automatically from your HR system.
- Your CRM is another example of a business information system that’s good to have “talk” to your LMS. Products and services are constantly changing – your extended enterprise needs training. Totara Partners have extensive experience with a large number of enterprise HR and CRM systems including PeopleSoft, SAP, and Salesforce integrations.
Getting it together with Single Sign-On
Totara LMS integrates with every enterprise Single Sign On (SSO) standard on the planet including SAML, LDAP, NTLM, Shibboleth. Have a custom SSO infrastructure? Totara can support it via web services. We support all major web-service protocols: REST, SOAP, XMLRPC, and JSON. Talk to our Totara Partners about integrating Totara LMS with your enterprise SSO.
Being a team player with Web Services
Web services are the language of your enterprise’s learning ecosystem. Totara LMS includes over one hundred web service functions and supports all major web service protocols (REST, JSON, SOAP, XMLRPC, and AMF). And because Totara LMS is open source, you’re free to customise the application and write new functions to do exactly what your organization needs. Make sure your LMS is a team player.