(16 January 2017) BRIGHTON, UK -- Following a hugely successful year, Totara Learning has selected the winners of the Totara Awards 2016.
Over 70 projects were submitted for consideration from across the global Totara Partner network in 2016, making this the most competitive year yet for entries. Projects ranged from small Totara LMS installations to large-scale international implementations from organisations around the world.
The winners of the 2016 awards are:
- Best Business Services Project - Vital Learning, delivered by Envisiontel
- Best Technology & Media Project - Telenet, delivered by Deloitte Learning Solutions
- Best Financial & Insurance Project - Hampshire Trust Bank, delivered by Think Associates
- Best Government Project - Västerås Stad, delivered by Xtractor
- Best Healthcare Project - Virgin Care, delivered by Chambury Consulting
- Best Hospitality & Travel Project - Pizza Express, delivered by Kineo
- Best Education & Training Services Project - University of Canberra, delivered by Catalyst IT
- Best Sport & Lifestyle Project - Tennis Australia, delivered by Androgogic
- Best Retail Project - Hunkemöller, delivered by The Courseware Company
- Best Non-for-profit Project - Humanitarian Leadership Academy, delivered by Catalyst IT
- Best Manufacturing Project - A.G. Barr, delivered by MediaCorp
- Best Totara Social Project - Club Matters, delivered by Synergy Learning
- Top Seller - Americas - Synegen
- Top Seller - APAC - Androgogic
- Global Top Seller of the Year - Learning Pool
- Global Partner of the Year - Learning Pool
Lars Hyland, Chief Commercial Officer at Totara Learning, said: “Our annual awards recognise the world-class solutions delivered by our expert partner network. This year we have collectively experienced significant growth of adoption of Totara LMS across all key industry sectors, as demonstrated by the variety and quality of case studies submitted by our Partners. I would like to congratulate our winning partners and look forward to another successful year in 2017.”
The winning entries can be found on the case studies page of the Totara website.
The awards will be handed out at the Totara Partner meetup on 31st January in London before Europe’s biggest annual L&D event, Learning Technologies 2017.