As a prelude to DevLearn 2018 Exhibition & Conference, Totara warmly invites all Totara Partners to the annual Americas Totara Partner Meet up and Networking Event on 23 October at Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
This is a great opportunity to hear directly from the Totara team about strategy, growth plans, and product updates, and to provide your input in an informal setting. Partners will have the opportunity to network with other Totara Partners from across North and South America, share good practices and find common ground for collaboration within the Totara ecosystem.
- 12.35 - Registration Opens
- 13.00 - Welcome & Opening Remarks - Daniel Vecchi, VP of Operations, Americas
- 13.30 - Totara Strategic Direction & Engagement - Richard Wyles, CEO
- 14.00 - Community, Academy & Customer Success Updates - Lars Hyland, CLO, and Matt Linaker, Customer Success Manager
- 14.30 - Afternoon Snacks and Networking
- 15.00 - Product Update - Jonathan Newman, VP of Product
- 15.30 - Marketing Update - Georgia Green, Head of Marketing
- 16.00 - GO1 & Totara Content Marketplace Integration - Dan Fish, Director of Strategy, GO1
- 16.15 - Zoola Analytics - Ben Young, Director of Learning, Lambda
- 16.30 - LMS Checkout - Matt Lee, CEO, Envisiontel
- 16.45 - Mobile App - Jason Miller, Director of Business Development, Synegen
- 17.00 - Q&A and Wrap up
- 17.05 - Networking Drinks
If you're planning on attending DevLearn, or if you want an excuse to take a trip down to Vegas, now is a great time to meet the Totara team and catch up with likeminded Totara experts from across the Americas.
Tickets are FREE for Totara Partners, but places are limited so save your seat through Totara's Eventbrite Americas Meetup page. Please note, due to space limitations there is a limit of 3 tickets per partner organization.
Please note this event is exclusively designed for Totara Partners. If you're interested in attending a Totara User Conference, please contact [email protected] to be notified of Totara's next user event near you.