The Courseware Company introduces Totara Learning Lab. An interactive afternoon where Totara Learn administrators get together to learn from each other.
We look back on a successful first edition of our Totara Learning Lab. On 2 October Totara Learn administrators came together for inspiration and deepening in the Totara Learn LMS.
- Inspiration: The participants were inspired in a unique way about user experience.
- Deepening: Everyone discovered new possibilities and applications in Totara Learn.
- Learning from each other: Ideas were shared and experiences exchanged.
A varied program
This time Totara Learning Lab had the theme “user experience”. Based on this theme, the afternoon was divided into various interactive activities including a workshop. During the workshop, the participants started to create an inspiring course page. [Totara Learn LMS gebruikersmiddag]
Sven Kok, HRM advisor at Waterleiding Maatschappij Limburg (WML, Waterworks Company Limburg), showed how WML uses Totara Learn. For a good user experience the following is important according to WML:
- Technical: a single sign on via Azure
- Technical ease of use: good search functionality, reporting and easy navigation
- Ease of use: a neat layout of a course page
- Future: improved integration for mobile
In short: anytime, anywhere and any device.
Save the date!
This Totara Learning Lab was very succelful and therefore The Courseware Company will organize them again next year. The next Learning Lab is on April 9, 2019.
Do you want to stay informed about the developments surrounding the Totara Learning Lab? Follow The Courseware Company on Twitter via @courseware and #TOTARALL