Totara LMS is the most popular choice for NHS Trusts procuring a modern LMS for their workforce. Totara Partner Think Associates now work with 20 healthcare organisations helping them deliver eLearning, manage compliance, appraisals and NMC revalidation.
They are setting up a fascinating afternoon of speakers talking about how technology is disrupting learning and how Totara LMS is developing to support healthcare in the UK.
Come join us for a lunch event at 12:30 on 23 June 2017 at the Harvey Room, BMA House, Tavistock Square, London.
12:30 – 1.30pm – Lunch
- Welcome and introduction to Think and Totara
- The Vision for Totara (Lars Hyland, Totara)
- Customer case studies – Barking, Havering and Redbridge and Torbay
- How are STPs challenging Technology Enhanced Learning in the NHS? – Discussion
- Disruptive Learning Technology (Steve Rayson, Anders Pink)
- BMJ and Think’s elearning offering
3.30 – Close
We know from running previous events that they provide a valuable networking opportunity for our healthcare clients, so we hope you will be able to join us.
Tickets are free but places are limited so please book your place early by dropping a quick email to [email protected]