Platinum Totara Partner, Androgogic, will be exhibiting at the Singapore HR Leadership Summit, January 22-23 2019.
Singapore’s most innovative and progressive organisations will share their insights into topics such as reimagining the way we work and learn; optimising technology to improve employee experience and drive efficiency; developing a global-ready workforce; fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration; building a diverse workforce and creating employment opportunities; engaging and empowering employees; developing next-generation leaders; and redesigning jobs to meet future needs.
Discussion topics covered off at the Singapore HR Leadership Summit will include:
• Harnessing the role of HR as a disruptor – bringing change to the workplace;
• Leadership development and organisational design for the new world of work;
• Maintaining global and regional competitive advantage, and staying relevant to the marketplace;
• Building a ‘Smart Nation’ through technology infrastructure and digital innovation;
• To what extent will AI and automation transform your workforce and what it means to your business;
• Data-led approach towards human resource management;
• Building a learning organisation – re-engineering your L&D strategy to empower employees in managing their learning needs;
Meet Platinum Partners Androgogic in Singapore
Androgogic, Totara Platinum Partner and recipient of the 2017 Totara Learning Award for Top Partner in APAC will be on-site at the Learning and Development Congress in Singapore to discuss Totara Learn and how it continues to be the most flexible learning management system in the market, that truly enables teams to be ready for the future of work.
Delegates and guests are invited to chat with the Androgogic team to get one-on-one demonstrations of Totara Learn and see how it has been implemented for organisations across the region. Read some of Androgogic's recent case studies here.
Interested in speaking with one of Androgogic's consultants on how to maximise your training and development? Be sure to meet the team at the event. You find out more about the Singapore HR Leadership Summit on the official event website.