Three Totara Partners from the APAC region have won a total of seven Totara-related awards in the 2017 LearnX Awards.
The awards recognised the success of Androgogic, Kineo Pacific and Sprout Labs in designing and implementing a range of innovative open source solutions with Totara software.
The awards won were:
- Best E-learning Design Technology - Sprout Labs (Platinum winners)
Project: Glasshouse as a tool for transforming learning
- Best Future of Learning Project - Medcast & Androgogic (Gold winners)
- Best Social/Collaboration Project - Medcast & Blackdog Institute & Androgogic (Platinum winners)
- Best Learning Management Solution Deployment - Androgogic (Gold winners)
Project: Austin Health
- Best Learning Management Solution Deployment - Sprout Labs (Silver winners)
Project: Tasmania Department of Justice
- Best E-learning Development Company - Kineo Pacific (Platinum winners)
- Best E-learning Development Company - Androgogic (Gold winners)
Sue Dark, APAC Channel Partner Manager for Totara, said: “Our Australian Totara Partners are going from strength to strength underpinned by Totara’s powerful open source software for learning, performance and social collaboration, enabling them to configure, customise and extend, thus delivering the exact solution their customers want.”
This follows 2016’s impressive haul, where Kineo Pacific and Androgogic won nine LearnX Awards between them.
The LearnX Foundation is an independent non-profit event management and design agency set up to amplify the impact of talent development and supporting technologies. LearnX now serves as a strategic platform for enterprises and their talent to learn, share, network and celebrate their best works.
Totara Learning was a proud Diamond sponsor of this year’s awards.
The full list of LearnX Awards 2017 winners is available here.