In another record year for growth and adoption of Totara LMS & Totara Social, our Totara Partners will be presented with awards in recognition for their contribution to the ongoing success of the company.
This will be our third year of running the Totara Awards. Throughout 2016 we have received many new success stories from across the partner network.
However, as we passed our 1,000-subscriber milestone, we know there are many more out there which should be in the running for one of our prestigious Totara Awards.
Why should I enter?
- Through our range of online channels, we publicise the winners providing you with invaluable publicity throughout the year
- Winning a Totara Award sets you apart from your competitors and proves your corporate credentials. It can help you attract new Totara customers, investors and talent
- All winners will receive awards and digital badges to help you promote your win
Global Partner of the Year Award
Top Seller Awards
- Global Top Seller of the Year
- Top Seller – EMEA
- Top Seller – APAC
- Top Seller – Americas
Totara Sector Awards
- Best Totara Project – Education & Training Services
- Best Totara Project – Finance & Insurance
- Best Totara Project – Government
- Best Totara Project – Healthcare
- Best Totara Project – Hospitality & Travel
- Best Totara Project – Manufacturing
- Best Totara Project – Not-for-Profit Sector
- Best Totara Project – Retail
- Best Totara Project – Sport & Lifestyle
- Best Totara Project – Technology & Media
Best use of Totara Social Award
- Entries will close 16 December 2016
- Awardees will be notified 16 January 2017
Any Partners interested in submitting a project for a Totara Award can read the conditions of entry to find out what we're looking for. Any Totara customers interested in being entered should contact their Totara Partner and ask about submitting a case study.
As a prelude to the Learning Technologies 2016 Exhibition & Conference, we warmly invite all Totara Partners to our Totara Meeting & Networking Event on 31st January 2017. This is an opportunity to hear directly from the Totara Learning team about strategy and growth plans, and to provide your input in an informal setting.
Register here to join in the fun of the Totara Awards presentation!